S'mores Truffles Printable recipe
- 6 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 10.5-oz bag mini-marshmallows
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 18 oz chocolate bark squares, coarsely chopped
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 oz bittersweet chocolate squares, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
In a large saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows together; stir in vanilla.
Turn off heat and add cereal; stir to coat.
Turn out mixture onto parchment paper and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
Using your hands, form mixture into small balls and place on additional parchment or wax paper.
Once all balls have been formed, combine chocolate bark squares, morsels, bittersweet squares, and shortening and melt using a double boiler or microwave.
Once chocolate is melted, stir in 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
Working quickly, coat all cereal balls with melted chocolate and place on parchment or wax paper to dry.
Congratulations to the winners of my
blogiversary giveaway #2