Cannoli Cups Printable recipe
16 ounce(s) of Philadelphia cream cheese, original
1/3 cup(s) of sour cream
1/4 cup(s) of whipping cream
1 cup(s) of powdered sugar
1 tsp. of vanilla
1 cup(s) of semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
1 cup(s) of pistachios, finely chopped
2 packages mini phyllo shells
2 pastry bags, fitted with decorative tips
- Remove frozen mini phyllo shells from the freezer.
- Finely chop pistachios.
- Pour finely chopped pistachios onto a plate.
- Melt chocolate chips in 30 second increments, until chocolate is melted.
- Pour 1/2 of the melted chocolate onto a plate.
- Reserve remaining melted chocolate for filling.
- Remove mini phyllo shells from packages.
- Dip rim of phyllo shells, one by one, into melted chocolate.
- After dipping mini phyllo shell, roll edges in chopped pistachios.
- Place dipped shell onto a piece of parchment or wax paper and allow chocolate to firm up.
- Repeat dipping and rolling remaining shells.
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Using a mixer, beat until mixture is fluffy.
- Place half of mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a decorative tip.
- Add reserved melted chocolate to remaing mixture.
- Mix well, until chocolate is incorporated.
- Place chocolate mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a decorative tip.
- Pipe filling into prepared mini phyllo shells.
- If desired, sprinkle filled phyllo cups with remaining chopped pistachio nuts.